Last updated: April 04, 2021
Thank you for choosing to be part of our website (“Quick Evolve”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practises with regard to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. When you visit our website www.quickevolve.com.au, you trust us with your personal information.
2. What information do we collect?
Personal information you disclose to us:
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information.
We collect personal information when and if you voluntarily provide it to us when using our website by expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our services, when participating in activities on the Services or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interaction with us, the Services, the choices you make and the service and the features you use.
All personal information that you provide to use must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected
In short: Some information- such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics- is collected automatically when you visit our Services.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Services. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Services and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services, and for our internal analytics, reporting and marketing purposes.
We also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
2.1. Information collected from other sources
In Short: We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, and other outside sources.
We may obtain information about you from other sources such as public databases, joint marketing partners, as well as from other third parties. Examples of the information we receive from other sources include: social media profile information, marketing leads and search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links). We will inform you about the source of information, the type of information and the type we have collected about you within a reasonable period after obtaining the personal data, but at the latest within one month.
2.2 How do we use your information?
In Short: We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, and other outside sources.
We use personal information collected via our Services for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
Below are some definitions that will help you understand the roles and responsibilities of Quick Evolve:
- “data controller” means a person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be used.
- “data processor”, in relation to personal information, means any person (other than an employee of the data controller) who processes the data on behalf of the data controller.
If we determine the purpose of which we collect and use your personal information, then we are the Controller.
If you provide the data and the instructions, then you are the data controller and Quick Evolve is the data processor.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third-party partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes if this is in accordance with your marketing email at any time (see the “What are your privacy rights” below).
- To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you the article, service, and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms of service and policies.
- To protect our Services. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Services safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To deliver services to the user. We may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
2.3 Will your information be shared with anyone?
In short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract with you.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Consultants, and other Third-Party Service Providers: We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Services, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Services over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of website assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
4. Is your information transferred internationally
In Short: We may transfer, store, and process your information in countries other than your own.
Our servers are located in Australia. If you are accessing our Services from outside Australia, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and/or by those third parties with whom we may share your personal information (see “Will your information be shared with anyone?” above), in Australia, and other countries.
4.1 European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses
Such measures implementing the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses for transfers of personal information between our company and between us and our third-party providers, which require all such recipients to protect personal information that they process from the EEA in accordance with European data protection laws. Our Standard Contractual Clauses can be provided upon request. We have implemented appropriate safeguards with our third party service providers and partners, further details can be provided upon request.
5. How long do we keep your information
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
5.1 Exercising access, data portability and deletion rights
If you are a Californian resident or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that a California resident has authorized to act on their behalf, may make a verifiable customer request related to their personal information.
To exercise the access, data portability and deletion rights under the CCPA described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us.
6. Do we collect information and do we provide services to minors?
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do now knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Services you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Services. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will p\take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected or we have provided services to children under age 18, please contact us at https://quickevolve.com.au
7. What are your privacy rights?
In Short: Depending on which country you live in, you may have rights under the applicable laws of that country that allow you greater or less access over your personal information. Quick Evolve will be transparent and provide you with all the necessary information no matter where you are located.
In some regions (like in the European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will now affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default, if you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Services.
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list- however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account.
8. Data Breach
A privacy breach occurs when there is unauthorised access to our collection, use, disclosure or personal information. You will be notified about data breaches when Quick Evolve believes you are likely to be at risk or serious harm. For example, a data breach may be likely to result in serious financial harm or harm to your mental or physical well-being. In the event that Quick Evolve becomes aware of a security breach which has resulted or may result in unauthorised access, use or disclosure of personal information Quick Evolve will promptly investigate the matter and notify the applicable Supervisory Authority no later than 72 hours after being notified of it, unless the personal data breach is unlikely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
9. Controls for do-not-track features
10. Do California residents have specific privacy rights?
In short: Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties to improve our services and your experience with the website. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, and you used our services under your parental supervision, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Services. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided in our website, and include the email address associated with your name and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Services, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
11. Do we make updates to this Policy?
In Short: Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
12. How can you review, update, or delete the data we collect from you?
Based on the laws of some countries, you may have the right to access the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request a review, update, or delete personal information, please submit a request by contacting us. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as mailing addresses, passwords, etc. in the Cookies we use.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meaning defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the website. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you visit/use the website.
2. Your choices regarding cookies
If you do not accept our Cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in your use of the website and some features may not function properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support/apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages/
For more information about cookies you can learn by following third-party websites